Since I am immediately starting this 21-day-challenge, I did Day 1 today. Not even time for preschool pick-up, and I am already done for the day! My tasks for today:
- Do one small project
- Decide on one big project to do during these 21 days
So what did I do?
- I cleaned 2 drawers in the kitchen (the silverware drawer and the small-stuff drawer). I “cheated” on this today since I did that before I read the book. But it’s a small task that’s needed to be done, and I did it.
- For my big project, I’m going to clean/organize my office area. The challenge for this will be sticking to my plan, but I did the first task, which was:
- Empty the “outgoing” and “to file” boxes on my desk. It sounds tiny, but the “to file” box had bank statements dating back to March. It looks good to get them out of there.
Tomorrow’s tasks will be:
- Read day 2 and Day 3 of the book, 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life
- Clean off the left side of my desk (or at least spend time doing it even if I don’t finish; it looks like a monster)
- Find one habit to do daily and start doing it. (Her example was always put your purse in a certain spot … that sounds like a great idea!)