Today did not go so well. I did not get the kids to nap (we were busy, then they just wouldn’t) and Picasso isn’t in preschool today, so I did my big task after bedtime. My tasks for today:
- Clean the right side of my desk for my Mega-Project
- Tidy the Kitchen before bed
- Focus on one new habit that needs to be started or stopped
I didn’t finish cleaning the left side of my desk yesterday, so I worked on finishing that up. And stumbled upon Christmas cards. It is so hard to throw away the old pictures of friends … but I don’t have anything to do with the pictures, and don’t really have time to do that craft if I did. I’ll put some addresses in my address book (I was saving envelopes for that reason alone). The desk looks great now!
For my new habit, I hope to start carrying around pen and paper. Everywhere. To write notes about everything. So maybe I will never again spend 45 minutes looking for something that is RIGHT WHERE IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE.
It’s not my bedtime yet, and DH is doing dishes so I can’t tidy the kitchen yet. I did it last night before bed though!
Tomorrow’s tasks will be:
- Read day 4 and Day 5 of the book, 21 Days To A More Disciplined Life
- Clean off the right side of my desk
- Tidy the kitchen before bed
- Carry that pen and paper and make notes about everything.