Are we in the double-digits already? Wow, halfway through. And my mini-steps in my mega project remain mini. I just have to remind myself how far I’ve come rather than how much I’m not doing. This weekend is busy with Tupperware, so I
probably won’t get anything done on it until Monday will tackle it in small steps.
Today’s task in 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is to find an accountability partner. Two suggestions were your spouse, or your blog. I will have to use both! Besides my mega-project of organizing my office, I now have my goal of drafting a business plan by November 28. AND keeping the kitchen tidy before bed. My plan to do all of this:
- Keep posting about my quest for a More Disciplined Life
- Post about my business plan mini-goals
- Put a printout of my business plan mini-goals on my office door
- Talk to my husband about the mega project, tidy kitchen, and business plan goal. Talk about this with him more often, and ask him to remind me of them every so often.
My tasks for tomorrow:
- continue working on the mega-project, and try to build momentum. (Or at least try to get to it, which is tricky with active boys in the house and the rest of my life going on.)
- Tidy the kitchen before bed.
- Review the steps of my business goal and work toward my Week 1 goals.
- Read Chapter 11 of 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life.