You are holding me accountable to my goals. I need you!!! to help me stay on top of this! My goal is to draft a business plan by November 28. I have an idea for the business I want to start, but am not confident enough to share it with you yet. Hopefully as I get momentum on this I will let you in on the secret!
Week 1 goals:
- Define my role as specifically as possible.
- Answer in writing “This is what I will be doing:”
- Brainstorm what this role will require.
- Speak with 3 people about what I will be doing.
Week 2 goals:
- Speak with 3 people about what the role will require.
- Write down my definition of what the job will require.
- Evaluate my skills and what learning I will need to fill this role.
- Revise my definition of what I will be doing.
Week 3 goals:
- Define what resources and education I need to acquire.
- Have 3 people review my plan: Hubby, one educator, and one professional colleague.
- Revise my plan as needed.
November 28 is a drop-dead deadline, because I have a meeting that day and want to bring it up with some people I’m meeting with.