Today continues with yesterday’s task: find an accountability partner to keep you on task. And a thought (maybe not what the book intended): she says when she was trying to get up early and work every morning, her husband joined in with her. Spousal support is really important. I tend to “go along” with doing things an easier way when I see him doing it, and if we don’t talk about our goals they don’t get done.
She also mentioned, for the mega-project, that this is the point where you may be losing interest. That happened for me a little while ago, but then again, I’ve been at this project for more than 11 days now. It’s time to try to get re-invigorated.
My tasks for tomorrow:
- Talk to my husband about what I am doing, with my mega-project and with the whole 21 Days book. Enlist his support.
- Continue with my mega-project, and get a cheerleader for this.
- Tidy the kitchen before bed.
- Review the steps of my business goal and work toward my Week 1 goals.
- Read Chapter 12 of 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life.