At least not yet. And I don’t think I’ll have time to read it tonight, too much else to do. I did well with my list yesterday, so here is a list for tonight:
- Plan my to-do list for tomorrow (don’t you like that this is first?)
- Fold laundry and sort laundry
- Brown ground beef for tomorrow’s dinner
- Prepare for tomorrow’s ADHD meeting
- Read part of Romans 2
- Prepare for devotion Thursday
- Fix my consignment tags
- and THEN read Chapter 2.
2 hours till bedtime … at least I can get a chunk done of my list.