Well, it’s 2014, and I’ve started my new calendars. Oh yes, the most wonderful time of the year … when I get new calendars 🙂 Actually, I haven’t been that bad this year. We have the free one from the zoo, a desktop one I got from my Aunt, and a new printable one. Oh, and there’s Google and my ongoing Franklin-Covey love affair. Obsessed? Not in the least … At least maybe this way I’ll remember what year it is.
I’ve also been busy making goals for the new year. I’m trying to be realistic, but there are a lot of them. Some are:
1. Stay within my monthly spending budget (which will probably mean reviewing my envelopes)
2. Lose 5 pounds (most of which I gained in December …)
3. Go to 100 Jazzercise classes this year
4. Make a career plan and start following it
5. Always have a creative project going (mostly knitting, but some sewing and crochet), and work on it every day. Right now I’m working on a scarf for my brother.
6. Do creative projects with the boys.
7. Be more active at church.
8. Find or form a knitting group to meet regularly.
9. Be in better contact with my extended family.
10. Have a monthly date night with Hubby.
11. Do estate planning documents (Will, durable power of attorney, and advance directive)
12. Get the basement organized.
13. Blog more.
I know these aren’t “SMART” goals but they are a start. Have you made New Year goals? How many new calendars do you have?